"I can't believe this beautiful piece of work was created with just a chainsaw!" Such amazed comments are heard at the annual Chainsaw Art Competition held in Toei Town. Some ten thousand people will be held captive by the surprising chainsaw art made over two days. It goes without saying that this dynamic performance that unfolds in front of your eyes is thrilling to watch, but the intricacies of the works that gradually form also surprise and excite everyone at the venue. The competition has foreign participants as well, so you can see some multicultural art pieces.
Omori 1, Hongo, Toei Town, Kita-Shitara County, Aichi Prefecture
- Admission free, parking free
- Phone Number
- 0536-76-1199 (Chainsaw Club Toei)
- 300 parking spaces
- It is scheduled to be held every year on the last Saturday and Sunday of May.
Note: Please inquire in advance to find out when the competition is held.
Get directions on Google Maps
By Public Transport
- [JR Iida Line] Toei Station → [Bus] Toei Line: Get off at Hongo and walk approx. 10 min.
- San-en Nanshin Expressway Horaikyo I.C. → National Route 151 → Town Road Okamoto Omori Route → Town Road Sogo Grounds Route Approx. 20 min. from Horaikyo I.C.