All the locals that visit this spring agree that the best thing about it is its spring quality. This sodium-calcium-chloride spring is one of the few natural therapeutic springs in Japan. Gentle on the skin, the water warms you from the core, relieving fatigue and leaving you feeling refreshed. Behind the facility runs a waterfall called the "Niagara Falls of Okumikawa" (or Tsuta no Fuchi). Kick back, relax, and enjoy the sound of the waterfall.
Hanata 21, Shimoda, Toei Town, Kita-Shitara County, Aichi Prefecture
Days / Hours
- Bath: 10:00-20:00 (Final admission at 19:00)
11:00-15:00 on weekdays
11:00-20:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
(Last orders one hour before closing)
- Adults 700 yen
Children (age 3 to elementary school age) 380 yen
- Phone Number
- 180 parking spaces
- Hot Spring Qualities
- Sodium-calcium-chloride spring
- Large indoor bath, open-air bath, sauna, restaurant Kanomai, shop, lounge, multi-purpose rooms for rent, soft seitai massage (reservations required)
- The spring is a sodium-calcium-chloride spring.
There are jet baths, ceramic baths, sleeping baths, free-flowing spring water baths, and a sauna.
This bath facility is categorized as one of the few therapeutic springs.
Its benefits are used for medical treatment on recommendation from a doctor, much like in a hot springs hospital.
Get directions on Google Maps
- Shin-Tomei Expressway Shinshiro I.C. → National Route 151 → National Route 473 Approx. 40 min.
San-en Nanshin Expressway Horaikyo I.C. → National Route 151 → National Route 473 Approx. 20 min. from Horaikyo I.C.