Tsugu Kogen Green Park is a facility that has a roadside station and an outdoor area. It has accommodation facilities including a car camping ground, bungalows, and a guest house. With an observatory (only for overnight guests), trout fishing pond, putting green, tennis court, and a number of other enjoyable facilities, Tsugu Kogen Green Park offers various outdoor experiences. Try your hand at catching rainbow trout in the summer, and baking sweet potatoes with fallen leaves in autumn. And how about sledding in a silvery world in the winter? On quiet nights, enjoy a sky full of glistening stars.
Higashiyama 2-156, Tsugu, Shitara Town, Kita-Shitara County 441-2601
Days / Hours
- Free admission
■ Car camping site
- Regular site (1 tent): Starting from 5,100 yen on weekdays
- Cabin site (1 tent): Starting from 8,100 yen on weekdays
- 1 bungalow (for 5 people): Starting from 12,900 yen on weekdays
- 1 bungalow (for 10 people, two-story): Starting from 25,700 yen on weekdays
■ Small-sized bungalows
- 1 bungalow (Up to 5 adults): Starting from 5,100 yen on weekdays
Note: Saturdays, the days before a national holiday, and summer holiday fall under a different price system.
- Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in: 14:00-17:00 / Check-out: 9:00-12:30
- Thursdays (Open every day July-September)
■ Woody Area
Open every day
- Phone Number
- Number of Rooms
- ● Woody Area
Car camping ground: 43 sites (23 cabins)
● Riverside Area
Car camping ground: 27 sites (10 cabins)
● Field facilities
Bungalows: 6 bungalows that house 5 people each, 1 bungalow that houses 10 people
Small-sized bungalows: 14
- 74 parking spaces（None）
- 【Souvenir shop】Available
【Eating and drinking facilities】Available
- Trout fishing pond, tennis court, putting green, observatory
- Opening period
- All year round (Car camping grounds)
Note: The bungalows and small-sized bungalows are open from the second Saturday in April to the end of November.
- Related Web Sites
Get directions on Google Maps
By Public Transport
- The facility is also a roadside station. Please travel by car. You can't use public transportation to get there.
- From Nagoya I.C., get off Sanage Green Road at Chikaraishi, and from there drive for 4 km on National Route 153. Pass Nakagane Elementary School, and turn left at Nakaganecho Hikage. Get on National Route 344, and drive for 8 km. Turn right at Okura, and drive for 4.5 km. Turn left at Toyooka, and return to National Route 153. Turn right at Inabu, drive along National Route 257 for 1.2 km, then turn left. Get on Prefectural Route 80, then get on Chausuyama Kogen Road at Mennoki I.C., and get off at Orimoto I.C.